Things to know before you book.
- Our space can accommodate a maximum of 116 guests.
- As a manufacturer, we can only sell the alcohol made on-site in our facility. Until legislation changes, this means no outside beer or wine.
- Happy Raptor is family friendly. We provide some small toys and non-alcoholic beverages (like soda and lemonade) for families. Children are not allowed behind or sitting at the bar. Of course, we never serve alcohol to anyone below the age of 21.
- Pets (except service dogs) are not currently allowed inside the tasting room, but we have a great big garage door opening at the front of our building and can assemble chairs for guests with pups in tow who don’t wish to leave them on a leash.
- Our space includes a tasting room with bar, patio with seating, a production area, and two large gender-neutral restrooms. The production area is typically closed to the public during events unless specifically arranged otherwise.
- We do not have a kitchen at Happy Raptor. However, outside food is welcome. Potlucks, food trucks, catering, pizza delivery - the choice is yours.
Pick-up appointments and tours are available.
Book Online Now
Tasting Room Hours (Reopening Fri, June 19th)
Friday: 4PM - 9PM
Credit/Debit is preferred in the tasting room. We do not keep cash on the premises and cannot give change for cash transactions. If necessary, special arrangements can be made in advance of your visit.
1512 Carondelet Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Corner of Martin Luther King, Jr Blvd & Carondelet Street
One block off Saint Charles Ave @ Melpomene streetcar stop