Through Sat, September 19th, we're assisting University of Holy Cross to collect donations for members of our Louisiana community impacted by Hurricane Laura. Happy Raptor is happy to say thank you with a free 16oz. Hibiscus Hurricane every time you donate!
Reports from Lake Charles have stated that first responders are
in great need of wash clothes and bath towels.
· Cases of Bottled Water, Powerade, Gatorade [VERY IMPORTANT - They have no running water right now]
· Contractor Trash Bags
· Work Gloves
· Latex Gloves
· Hand Sanitizer
· Cases of Bleach, Lysol, Clorox Wipes, etc.
· Rakes, Mops, Brooms, Buckets, Shovels, etc.
· Utility Knives (for removing sheetrock)
· Cases of Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Kleenex, etc.
· Flashlights & Batteries
· Non-perishable dry goods and canned goods
· Easily prepared non-perishable food (remember - no electricity and no tap water)
· Baby Items (Diapers, Wipes, Formula, Food, Bottles, Powder, etc.)
· Plastic storage bins
· Soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, razors, floss, feminine products, deodorant, etc.
· Boxes & Packing Tape
· Duct Tape
· Dog and Cat Food
· Giftcards (Target, Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, etc.)
NOTE: We are NOT ACCEPTING clothes
Mon-Thurs | 12pm-7pm
Fri-Sat | 12pm-7pm
Credit/Debit is preferred in the tasting room. We do not keep cash on the premises and cannot give change for cash transactions. If necessary, special arrangements can be made in advance of your visit.
1512 Carondelet Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Corner of Martin Luther King, Jr Blvd & Carondelet Street
One block off Saint Charles Ave @ Melpomene streetcar stop
Happy Raptor Distilling, LLC is a woman-owned business and a member of the Certified Louisiana network.
We are proud to offer a 10% military discount.
Equity Statement: Happy Raptor Distilling is committed to creating beautiful rum and providing a safe place for our staff and community.
Black lives matter. Love is love.
Be nice or leave.
According to law, we never sell or promote the sale of alcohol to anyone under the age of 21.
Please drink responsibly.