Happy Raptor Distilling remains committed to the cleanliness of our facility and safety of our patrons during the COVID-19 pandemic. While our tasting room remains open for 32oz. pre-batch cocktail and bottle pick-up, we have put the following measures in place to ensure minimal to no-contact pick-up and sanitation on-site.
- There is Purell hand sanitizer available via dispenser in the bathroom hallway for anyone who needs it.
- Beginning the week of April 6th, the Happy Raptor team will wear masks and gloves during each pick-up appointment.
- We replace our gloves between each new pick-up appointment.
- The bar top, POS system, card reader, and anything that may have had potential contact with the public is thoroughly sanitized between each pick-up appointment.
- Bar stools have been removed from the bar area.
- We are maintaining a strict 6 feet of distance, not to mention the bar itself creates a natural distance between our team and each customer.
- We have strictly limited our own team's presence on-site.
- Our entire team is continuing to perform daily temperature checks to ensure they (and no one in their household) is displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- We are scheduling appointments in 10-minute intervals (allowing for a 5-minute buffer) to ensure minimal cross-over between customers picking up their orders.