Happy Raptor Distilling remains committed to the cleanliness of our facility and safety of our patrons during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have put the following measures in place to ensure minimal to no-contact pick-up and sanitation on-site.
- There is Purell hand sanitizer available via dispenser in the bathroom hallway for anyone who needs it and we've dispersed our own GO AWAY COVID hand sanitizer throughout the tasting room.
- The Happy Raptor team and guests are required to wear masks on the premises, unless actively eating or drinking. Staff will also wear gloves upon request, to be replaced between customers.
- The bar top, POS system, card reader, and anything that may have had potential contact with the public is thoroughly sanitized between each pick-up appointment. No contact payment options are available.
- Bar stools have been removed from the bar area to create room for appropriate social distancing. Drinking at the bar may be prohibited according to current restrictions.
- We are maintaining a strict 6 feet of distance, not to mention the bar itself creates a natural distance between our team and each customer.
- Tables, chairs, and basically anything that comes into contact with our staff or guests is sanitized thoroughly and regularly.
- We have strictly limited our own team's presence on-site.
- Our entire team is required to perform regular temperature checks to ensure they (and no one in their household) is displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- We are scheduling appointments in 10-minute intervals (allowing for a 5-minute buffer) to ensure minimal cross-over between customers picking up their orders.